Cisco Developing Confidential Communications Via Blockchain In Patent Filing

JulienJ

Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT and networking, is developing a method of confidential group communications based on Blockchain technology, according to a patent application released by the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) March 29.

In the application, the company describes the way Blockchain can ensure more confidential and secure group messaging, file sharing, and tracking of membership history. The technology in the patent intends to address common challenges faced by ad hoc messaging groups:

“How group membership is established, communicated, updated, and secured from unauthorized tampering are common problems for which a construct is not available that can be effective in the context of dynamic, decentralized, and self-organizing group.”

Source

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Cisco and others bought domains at Uniregistry. Let's check what? Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Cisco now owns typosquatting patent Legal Issues and Dispute 0
JulienJ Cisco Acquires Intersight.com + More Domain Movers Non-Indian Domains 0
C T2H.biz, Java-i.com, Dotnet-i.com, Cisco-i.com, Oracle-i.com, AngryBirdStore.com - Make an offer Non-India Related Domains 0
domainking131 Here's why Cisco will spend $635 million in cash on OpenDNS Webmaster Forum 0
C Sap-i.com Oracle-i.com Cisco-i.com Java-i.com Dotnet-i.com Non-India Related Domains 0
CyberKing Cisco to Transform Bangalore's Electronics City Into a Smart City The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton's tips on developing your domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan John Colascione in Charge of Developing "NorthDakota.com" Devoted to the State Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ How to Become a ‘Rockstar Domainer’ by Developing Your Own Domain Assets Development Options 0
domain investor Expatriate.life Domain - Ideal for Developing as Website External Auctions 1
Britney Developing multiple websites The Lounge 8
W Lead Generation Developing Markets The Lounge 0
domainking131 Developing a domain into a business - Marketing with No money Development Options 7
CyberKing Best News For Domainers Ever? Amazon Developing Product To Compete With Google Adword Webmaster Forum 1
D Risks of investing in domains, developing websites in India General Indian Domain Name Discussion 29
Will Anyone fancy developing "developing.co.in" General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
A Suggestion on developing indianjewelry site? Indian Websites and Start-ups 9
DNJournal.com Great Scot! How Tommy Butler Went From Gutting Chickens to Developing Glasgow.com The Lounge 2
F Making Money Off of Developing Countries The Lounge 0
T Developing.co.in Domain Appraisals 2
Grigio Developing India-News.in Indian Websites and Start-ups 8
Grigio Developing Vodka.in Development Options 10
radiant_luv Developing website Development Options 5
J Easiest way of developing a domain Development Options 23
J Parking a Domain or Developing a Site? Parking 4
D Parking or developing? Parking 3
ekal Developing Domains - Seeking Collaboration Development Options 5