Chronic.In

IT.com

ryanmlanane

I don't want to let it go yet because I would seriously be short changing myself. However, thoughts on current value ? Value over the years ??

Welcome to INForum!

It's a decent term that's brandable and there are many potential uses - I'd say it's worth low $xxx reseller.

Agree with Jeff, high $xx low $xxx reseller.

You might try to find somebody with the name Nic Chro (-:

ooooh,

very nice domain, in the U.S pot (marijuana) is also known as 'chronic'
but its also a great dictionary word.......agree with Jeff & wot low $xxx.

you can make this domain work if you tried and i would tend to sway to the 'rap / hip hop' genre and promote 'chronic' both as pot and general hip hop culture (news etc)

then maybe mid-high $xxx easily

more in jest i would assume :):)
You might try to find somebody with the name Nic Chro (-:

not sure about the u.s. and the marijuana stuff (i have cannibis :p, the domain i mean )
however pain , chronic any ayurveda may be a few things to consider while looking for buyers

2c

here's an available exact keyword match for .in and your 'chronic/pain' niche.

chronicbackpain.in
this would do better on a google search due to the keyword match 'chronic back pain'

i would grab it but i have a list of 200 .com's still to go so i will let you guys know about it.

also 'chronic' is a natural language date/time parser written in pure Ruby for the developers out there so you have quite a few really nice options.

@skyshipper : love your domain 'after.co.in' very very nice for a gTLD

That brings back memories. I was in a SnapNames auction for ChronicBackPain.com a few years back. Lost to vaxis.

It was a touch over $8K. Too steep in my opinion, but I obviously haven't done as well as vaxis ;)

ooooooh,

nice score with the chronicdepression.in domain.

these are great niches and the best thing is that we suffer from some sort of pain in our lives as we get old.

when .in stop selling for $1 from the registrars these will improve greatly in value.

as it is mitsu is keeping the prices down so sales will be slow.
my advice would be to keep the best ones and let the rest fade away because i cant see the market getting better any time soon.

@Jeff
what did chronicbackpain.com end up selling for?
answered: $8k is a bargain :)

its a pity that you missed out on that one given the keyword richness

Very true, just like godaddy and .info

Is godaddy still doing .99 .info ??

I rarely see .info go for ANYTHING because of that single fact to this day I think.

yeah godaddy are selling .info for $2.02 aud / $2 usd

a good place to get ccTLD's is 101domain
they rotate their 'discount prices' often

example would be:
.at (austria) for $6 (ended now)
i managed to get.........

mp3players.at
taxlawyers.at
divorcelawyers.at
duilawyers.at
dwilawyers.at
dwiattorney.at
duiattorney.at
and a heap of others that have killer keywords

now the price is $39.00 usd
keep an eye out for them as the good prices only last a week and when the sale ends your domains increase in value :D

ccTLDs will come into play within the next couple of years.....we just need good marketing.
also while everyone just parks the .com's the window will actually become more open to make ccTLD's kill the 'parked' .com

low prices just mean low sales for all of us

Last edited by a moderator:
when .in stop selling for $1 from the registrars these will improve greatly in value.

as it is mitsu is keeping the prices down so sales will be slow.

It's not Mitsu - it's the Registry doing this.

oh, ok

my mistake.......who is the registrar?
i was under the impression that mitsu.in was keeping prices down $1.79usd is way toooo cheap.

good news for us australians today 1aud = 99.9u.s cents

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom