Child labor.

IT.com

sanju123

Though there are big claims made by the govt and so called NGOs but do you think that child labor has been eradicated-no in our country there are millions of little kids who are trapped in this dark den and there is no hope or ray for them. It is sad state of affair.

I have no problem with younger people working and earning some extra money. However when for profit companies intentionally hire small children to do jobs at a much lower wage than they would have to pay an adult, and force them to work long hours when they should be receiving an education preparing them for the future, that; that I have a problem with.

That is only thing of concern.Kind of light job a bit of pocket money is not bad but the things are not this way. Kids are made to work in horrible condition and are under payed.

There is a normal situation when kids have the light jobs. I think that it is very useful because this makes much more light situation with the adaptation to the normal adult life.

That is only thing of concern.Kind of light job a bit of pocket money is not bad but the things are not this way. Kids are made to work in horrible condition and are under payed.

it is alright to let children work but then this is not good for them, working long hours ans under payed? we should remember that children have the right for education and that every workers should have a good compensation for their jobs, not only for adults but also for these kids.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom