Checklist For Your Next Blog Post

IT.com

Ceres

Are you about to write a blog post? If so, I recommend you read this article by ZsoltBalla.com. It provides a checklist to see if it's worth your time to write that next blog post.

I found the found the guidelines useful, and it provided me with some food for thought about whether or not to publish my next blog post...

UPDATE: I thought I would share a little lesson I learned. ZsoltBalla.com recommends:

An obvoius rule here is Googleing your subject in the research phase (ie: before you start writing it) and searching major social bookmarking sites, like Digg or Delicious for duplicates, exactly as Digg would do if you submitted an article. If the subject has already been covered, you have two options:

* Forget it
* Think of a very different approach

The above is actually very good advice. I've made the mistake of not doing this recommended research before I wrote and published a blog post. Luckily for me, I had used a different approach, but it could easily have not been the case. The point is make sure you do the research beforehand so as to avoid duplicate articles.

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom