Cheapest Indian Domain Name Registrar

IT.com

jamesb

Hello guys,

I have never purchased any Indian domain names before. I have however found some available and rather interesting Indian domain names that I would like to register. What is the cheapest Indian domain name registrar?

I have bought a few .in and .co.in domains from idotz.net. Initially I had tried with mitsu but due to my really bad experience with them, I switched to idotz.net which is offering great service but is a bit low profile.

I have bought a few .in and .co.in domains from idotz.net. Initially I had tried with mitsu but due to my really bad experience with them, I switched to idotz.net which is offering great service but is a bit low profile.

Looked at idotz.net for in, they are asking 19.95 per year. Is there something special you did?

what kind of bad experience ?

I also use idotz.net for all my domain registration services since one of my friend is working in the company. They have pretty smooth service and they allow me to pay in INR also. Hence I save some amount as I don't have to pay conversion rates.

also, got a mail from ResellerClub regarding their .IN promo..they are offering renewals and transfer-ins at USD 11.99 for .IN's and USD 5.99 for CO.IN's..

Hi,

I came to know about this site domainsearchindia . They are offering .in domains at Rs.540 and .co.in at Rs.290, which is more cheaper then what mitsu.in is offering.

I donno, whether this website domainsearchindia is reliable registrar or not.

What are your opinions on this.

Let me know

Madhav M

Thanks Madhav. I've never heard of them, but the prices look good. Someone should try them out and report back.

I am using the domainbaba.com, this is the site affiliated with Godaddy .

charges are : 14. 2 $ for .in and 9 $ for .com , i am seeing this is the site where all the domains can be registered, its trust worthy site as its an affiliate of godaddy
I bought the below domains from there
Buycamera.in
Buymobile.in
8080.in
7070.in
... the list goes to 50 domains..etc

I am using the domainbaba.com, this is the site affiliated with Godaddy .

charges are : 14. 2 $ for .in and 9 $ for .com , i am seeing this is the site where all the domains can be registered, its trust worthy site as its an affiliate of godaddy
I bought the below domains from there
Buycamera.in
Buymobile.in
8080.in
7070.in
... the list goes to 50 domains..etc

Looks like another Godaddy affiliate site...

I just don't agree to these words in the same sentence.. " i am seeing this is the site where all the domains can be registered, its trust worthy site as its an affiliate of godaddy" their affiliate does not necessarily mean that they are genuine..plus there is no registrar who has a verification process when a person becomes a affiliate..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom