Cheapest Indian Domain Name Registrar

jamesb

Hello guys,

I have never purchased any Indian domain names before. I have however found some available and rather interesting Indian domain names that I would like to register. What is the cheapest Indian domain name registrar?

avian

I have bought a few .in and .co.in domains from idotz.net. Initially I had tried with mitsu but due to my really bad experience with them, I switched to idotz.net which is offering great service but is a bit low profile.

Ace

I have bought a few .in and .co.in domains from idotz.net. Initially I had tried with mitsu but due to my really bad experience with them, I switched to idotz.net which is offering great service but is a bit low profile.

Looked at idotz.net for in, they are asking 19.95 per year. Is there something special you did?

chandan

Country flag

what kind of bad experience ?

zeelot

I also use idotz.net for all my domain registration services since one of my friend is working in the company. They have pretty smooth service and they allow me to pay in INR also. Hence I save some amount as I don't have to pay conversion rates.

RaghavK

also, got a mail from ResellerClub regarding their .IN promo..they are offering renewals and transfer-ins at USD 11.99 for .IN's and USD 5.99 for CO.IN's..

madhav

Hi,

I came to know about this site domainsearchindia . They are offering .in domains at Rs.540 and .co.in at Rs.290, which is more cheaper then what mitsu.in is offering.

I donno, whether this website domainsearchindia is reliable registrar or not.

What are your opinions on this.

Let me know

Madhav M

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Thanks Madhav. I've never heard of them, but the prices look good. Someone should try them out and report back.

domainpundit

Country flag
I am using the domainbaba.com, this is the site affiliated with Godaddy .

charges are : 14. 2 $ for .in and 9 $ for .com , i am seeing this is the site where all the domains can be registered, its trust worthy site as its an affiliate of godaddy
I bought the below domains from there
Buycamera.in
Buymobile.in
8080.in
7070.in
... the list goes to 50 domains..etc

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I am using the domainbaba.com, this is the site affiliated with Godaddy .

charges are : 14. 2 $ for .in and 9 $ for .com , i am seeing this is the site where all the domains can be registered, its trust worthy site as its an affiliate of godaddy
I bought the below domains from there
Buycamera.in
Buymobile.in
8080.in
7070.in
... the list goes to 50 domains..etc

Looks like another Godaddy affiliate site...

RaghavK

I just don't agree to these words in the same sentence.. " i am seeing this is the site where all the domains can be registered, its trust worthy site as its an affiliate of godaddy" their affiliate does not necessarily mean that they are genuine..plus there is no registrar who has a verification process when a person becomes a affiliate..

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Bacopa monnieri, brahmi plant available for sale at cheapest rate online For Sale / Advertising 0
D Aloe vera plant available for sale at cheapest rate online For Sale / Advertising 0
Dusart Cheapest source of traffic to start with? Development Options 4
Deepesh K Patel Cheapest registrar for .in domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
V The cheapest registrars for .IN General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Tushar Diwali Offer - Premium .IN Domains - Cheapest Price -- $25* For Sale 1
D Which is the cheapest registrar for .info,.biz and .in domains at present? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
domains The cheapest .in/.co.in registrar General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
D Cheapest .in Registrar General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
C Aakash the cheapest tablet is released The Lounge 5
E Cheapest Place to Register .in and .co.in? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5
T Is Mitsu the cheapest for In and Co.in Renewals? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
K Cheapest website designing and development Service For Sale / Advertising 2
sitemaster.in Cheapest webhosting rs 350 only for 1 year Webmaster Forum 0
S [WTS] Cheapest Premium Traffic - Starts at 6$ for 5,000 Visitors. Safe & Proven. For Sale / Advertising 0
Ceres World's cheapest car: Tata Nano The Lounge 13
P Cheapest Renewal General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
G Get authentic Indian recipes by joining the community of food lovers and chefs on Foodism.xyz New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit Indian pharmaceuticals company drops its dot-brand gTLD New GTLDs 0
S Desi-Domain for Indian Community New GTLDs 1
R TataKosh.com - Premium Indian Brand Domain For Sale 0
Digital Pandit Cred, an Indian half unicorn, uses .club domain New GTLDs 0
S "Indian" as Domain Name General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Aubits Indian Brands using Generic Phrases/Keywords - .IN and .CO.IN General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
C 10 Indian Cities .xyz including srinagar.xyz For Sale 4
Jeff Reverse Domain Name Hijacking for Indian Hotels Legal Issues and Dispute 1
C Top Indian City names .xyz For Sale 5
Digital Pandit What are the other domain extensions except .in to bet on in the Indian Market General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Jeff Indian Domain Report General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
CyberKing IndiaCode - One website for all Indian Acts and Laws Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
S Indian Travel Websites, Old Domains with Little Adsense Income Websites 2
Jeff Indian Rupee Hits Record Low Against Dollar Business and Economy 1
D Why does Indian government not treat the canadian prime minister well? The Lounge 1
D Indian government,R&AW, CBI, NTRO, google, tata involved in greatest Iwriter fraud in the world Legal Issues and Dispute 0
D Paypal holding payment for domain sales to Indian citizens General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
D Best home security system for indian domain investors Legal Issues and Dispute 0
E .io domain names are high in demand stands for "indian ocean" General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
D Free book reviews for indian authors For Sale / Advertising 3
A Is the Indian Domain business about to explode? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5
A Do you think the large amount of languages hurt the Indian domain business? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
Jeff More Indian IDNs coming Indian IDNs 2
Dhaval Raja Premium Indian Ecommerce Domains For Sale 0
Jas Indian domain growth reaches 12% in last 3 years Indian Websites and Start-ups 5
Irfan Shafi Need a Broker to sell my Indian news website General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
R hyphen(s) or no hyphen(s) in indian domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
M a package of 13 Indian domain names for sale for $ 300 For Sale 0
indy NamesCon 2017 Indian Domain Masterclass General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
anquest Bangalore TOPS Jones Lang LaSalle's 'City Momentum Index' / 6 Indian Cities in the GLOBAL TOP 30 Business and Economy 0
Jeff Indian Domainer Pankaj Vijayvargiya Profiled General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
Prashant Battul 240 Startups on Indian ccTLD fundraised in 2016 Indian Websites and Start-ups 1