Cheapest .in Registrar

IT.com

dap

Who is the cheapest .in registrar now?..

As far as i know godaddy with 399 rupees/year...

Found any other....

after including tax its becoming 448 INR for resellers, :(Your Cost Price (Inclusive of 12.36% Tax) INR 448.32

Our pricing are still the lowest in Industry , Our Non Indian customer are getting domains at lowest as they are not charged service tax and indian customers are charged service tax.

Service tax we will explain you in details in a day or two - if you are Indian customer or reseller and buying domain name from service provider whois not charging you service tax then Indian customer/reseller is liable to pay tax (MPORT OF SERVICES) ?

Also, while comparing rates

* the "cost of funding" (some registrars charge 2-3 % on payments made online, others don't)
* Cost of free stuff (I have more than Rs 50 K web reward with one registrar which is useless for me, for others I do not know)

may also be adjusted.

BTW, godaddy price is 399.99 (Reminds me of Bata prices)

Anybody with wildwestdomain (reseller account of godaddy) account ?

I think, there is an exemption on paying service tax if the total taxable service amount is less than Rs 10 Lacs. I will confirm it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our pricing are still the lowest in Industry , Our Non Indian customer are getting domains at lowest as they are not charged service tax and indian customers are charged service tax.

Service tax we will explain you in details in a day or two - if you are Indian customer or reseller and buying domain name from service provider whois not charging you service tax then Indian customer/reseller is liable to pay tax (MPORT OF SERVICES) ?
Sir waiting for the post, Why other companies are not charging to indian customers?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom