Cheap Host with Responsive Support?

Lovelycher

Country flag
It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
Most of my clients are located in the UK. I need stable server with 2 tbs of space, 24 gbs of RAM and 50000 gbs of bandwidth.
GTHost was recommended to me as a good option.
They are offering specials: https://gthost.com/instant-servers/
What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

Bizbuzz

Country flag
Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. Think it will be worth trying GTHost.com server hosting solutions - 17 locations.
Uptime is very consistent and customer service interactions have been quick and professional.

jack30

Country flag
YouGet Server offers easy-to-use Plesk control panels to control the website’s hosting environment and server.
A 99.999% uptime guarantee and 24×7 customer support by humans will be provided to you.
Easily connect the domain name to your web hosting
Set mails for your site
Efficiently check your bandwidth usage
A wide range of E-Commerce features with Ad management, image galleries, and social networking tools
Managed WordPress Hosting on VPS allows for fast site performance.
Free migration service with all plans.
There Data Center is Located in the UK, London

For More Information visit:-
yougetserver.com
YGS Logo RGB.png

Megheria

Country flag
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all. If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than GTHost.com instant server hosting. They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from.

LightIan

Country flag
I have no technical knowledge therefore can not say anything about GTHost.com servers, network. I can say something about the people - the owner of the host and the members of their support team and nice gentlemen and very friendly.

whois

Recent Posts

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
HostSlick
Top Bottom