cheap domain with email account?

IT.com

komrad

Hello all,

I'd like to know where is the cheapest domain name registration with more than one free email account?
I don't mean email forwarding, but actual email accounts. Does anyone know of any?

Abut the only place I register and keep sites is with GoDaddy.com. They are not the cheapest, nor are they the best, but I have had no problems out of them. I have heard others talking about the problems they have had with the company, but i can't really comment on them because I have not had those problems

there are a couple in the market..however, the most popular choice amongst them all is google apps..for that you can register a domain name from any registrar you want and then associate it with google apps and get free email hosting..

Actually email accounts are offered by your Host and not your Domain Registrar. I had booked my domain with idotz.net and then I am hosting my site from knownhost. Now I get my email service from knownhost and not from idotz.

So check before you decide anything.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom