Changing-india-trends-for-the-near-future

nametrader

Banned
This is a 2010 Report by JWT Intelligence, these guys really know what they are talking. Play the Slideshow and start churning your brains :)

Good Luck everybody.

Nanda.

nametrader

Banned
Ideas are everywhere

This morning I went to slideshare and started researching about India, I stumbled upon this slideshow, I saw 2 comments, the 2nd one is by Mr. Manoj Kandasamy I have grown curious about him because he is a business head of a fine media company. When I looked at his website it is paperwork.co.in, I was looking for its .in cousin for 6 years now on and off. I missed a chance to register it in 2008. Forgot about it for a while until today, as soon as I saw the co.in version of it, I went and registered paperwork.in it was available!

We never know what comes to you when keep looking good luck :)

Nanda.

Rexen

Re: Ideas are everywhere

This morning I went to slideshare and started researching about India, I stumbled upon this slideshow, I saw 2 comments, the 2nd one is by Mr. Manoj Kandasamy I have grown curious about him because he is a business head of a fine media company. When I looked at his website it is paperwork.co.in, I was looking for its .in cousin for 6 years now on and off. I missed a chance to register it in 2008. Forgot about it for a while until today, as soon as I saw the co.in version of it, I went and registered paperwork.in it was available!

We never know what comes to you when keep looking good luck :)

Nanda.
Hi there Nanda..
Very rightlysaid...! liked it !!
We got to be always prepared for the least expected! Perhaps a little thought about a little simple thing can change our lives....!

Regards,
Rexen

jacksong

Nanda, that is a really good slide... Defiantly there is change is the the mind set of the Indians... Indians are changing to its core and adopting the western culture...

That slide helped me to know more about My home Land...
Still feels proud to be an Indian... To be the ONE among the 1.23 Billion !!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Changing prices frequently can help you sell more domains Resources 0
D Changing name servers for Mitsu .in domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
Prashant Sharan Thinking of Changing your Domain Name? -Find it here why you shouldn't Business and Economy 0
Prashant Sharan Switching emails is a big problem when it comes to changing domain names Resources 0
domainking131 List of Newer “Keyword Rich” gTLD Domains Changing Hands So Far This Year (NameBio) New GTLDs 0
K Changing themes Marketing Your Website 8
W AI Is Changing SEO Faster Than U Think The Lounge 2
domainking131 Web.com changing ticker symbol from WWWW to WEB Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com 88888.com Tops New Sales Chart After Changing Hands in One of Year's Top 20 Deals Non-Indian Domains 0
P changing domain name Webmaster Forum 2
wot The world is changing! The Lounge 1
Ceres Changing Domain Names: A Phased-in Approach Webmaster Forum 2
V Changing the residence. The Lounge 3
G XYZ registry updates on marketing activities in India in Q3 New GTLDs 0
C India.Property Domain Appraisals 1
C India.Property Domain Appraisals 0
C India.Property Domain Appraisals 0
Jeff Net4 India Bankruptcy Registrars 3
Jeff India is the new China & Daaz General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Jeff India court assumes jurisdiction over .com owned by US company Legal Issues and Dispute 1
CyberKing Crypto Domains are HOT again in India + dot IN Promo! The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan Frank Schilling defends CareHealthInsurance.com against India's Religare Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Jeff Good summary of ecommerce law in India Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Buy Tickets Now: India's Annual DomainX Conference Returns This Weekend Resources 0
Prashant Sharan India registrar Net 4 India gets brief reprieve from ICANN suspension Resources 1
wot India.Ind.In For Sale 0
Jeff BigRock is promoting .co for India General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
Prashant Sharan ICANN asks India's Nameshop to “Just give up!” its new gTLD application dreams Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan “Fake domain WHOIS” claims power MPA piracy cases in India General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
CyberKing India's Internet Speed Test - 100 Gbps by 2019 Business and Economy 0
D Make money dropshipping inexpensive medicinal, flowering plants, succulents all over India For Sale / Advertising 0
D How to find buyers for cheap plants in India? The Lounge 0
anquest India-based Infibeam's 'New TLD' .ooo Shoots Up to 114K DN Registrns. / RANK 33 (amg. New TLDs only) New GTLDs 0
C India.com Hindi IDN इंडिया.com starting bid 1 USD External Auctions 2
D CloudFest India Event - 50% discount Marketing Your Website 0
Jeff Godaddy India - hits 1 million customers Registrars 2
D How to report criminal trespassing, burglary in India? Legal Issues and Dispute 0
H SAKSHI.TV Popular Tv channel in india For Sale 0
wot India.Ind.In For Sale 0
CyberKing India says No for now to Bitcoins Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 India Goes Bitcoin: Zebpay Will Add 500k Users Monthly by 2018 Cryptocurrencies 0
A What extensions in India are the most well known? Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
A Has the increased internet speed in India affected possible growth? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 Bitcoin ‘Will Not Become Legal’ In India Without ‘Monitoring,’ Says Chief Economist Cryptocurrencies 0
A Do you think that digital payments are enough to make India go cashless? Cryptocurrencies 1
Raman Please check the new Local Business Listing Site in India Indian Websites and Start-ups 5
Jeff Paypal and GST in India General Indian Domain Name Discussion 8
Aubits My recent trip to India - .IN Usage General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
A Amazon's move to India Non-Indian Domains 1
marsh Domain growth in India General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2