Changing-india-trends-for-the-near-future

IT.com

nametrader

Banned
This is a 2010 Report by JWT Intelligence, these guys really know what they are talking. Play the Slideshow and start churning your brains :)

Good Luck everybody.

Nanda.

Ideas are everywhere

This morning I went to slideshare and started researching about India, I stumbled upon this slideshow, I saw 2 comments, the 2nd one is by Mr. Manoj Kandasamy I have grown curious about him because he is a business head of a fine media company. When I looked at his website it is paperwork.co.in, I was looking for its .in cousin for 6 years now on and off. I missed a chance to register it in 2008. Forgot about it for a while until today, as soon as I saw the co.in version of it, I went and registered paperwork.in it was available!

We never know what comes to you when keep looking good luck :)

Nanda.

Re: Ideas are everywhere

This morning I went to slideshare and started researching about India, I stumbled upon this slideshow, I saw 2 comments, the 2nd one is by Mr. Manoj Kandasamy I have grown curious about him because he is a business head of a fine media company. When I looked at his website it is paperwork.co.in, I was looking for its .in cousin for 6 years now on and off. I missed a chance to register it in 2008. Forgot about it for a while until today, as soon as I saw the co.in version of it, I went and registered paperwork.in it was available!

We never know what comes to you when keep looking good luck :)

Nanda.
Hi there Nanda..
Very rightlysaid...! liked it !!
We got to be always prepared for the least expected! Perhaps a little thought about a little simple thing can change our lives....!

Regards,
Rexen

Nanda, that is a really good slide... Defiantly there is change is the the mind set of the Indians... Indians are changing to its core and adopting the western culture...

That slide helped me to know more about My home Land...
Still feels proud to be an Indian... To be the ONE among the 1.23 Billion !!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom