Celebrated Yoga teacher and influencers adopt .Yoga domains

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Yoga Alliance, Ana Forrest, Elena Brower and Suzanne Bryant top list of .yoga Pioneers.

Minds + Machines has attracted a group of major yoga influencers to become pioneers of the newly launched .yoga top-level domain. Suzanne Bryant, Elena Brower, Ana Forrest, and Yoga Alliance will all be introducing new .yoga websites featuring the .yoga ending in the coming weeks, with Suzanne Bryant’s YI.yoga and Elena Brower’s teach.yoga already live.

Suzanne Bryant stated, “I was lucky enough to have heard about .yoga last year and so when I approached Minds + Machines to work with me on my new online yoga conference, they were happy to sponsor the event. I am excited to be integrating technology with this new concept of creating the largest conference, so naturally .yoga was a great partner. The advice and support they’ve given me has been invaluable, particularly about naming choices and the many exciting business opportunities that .yoga will bring.”

Elena Brower, who is participating as a featured yoga influencer in the YI.yoga conference, is a renowned teacher, author, speaker, and mother who has embraced the practices of yoga and its benefits. Elena has created a new vision for the online space with teach.yoga, as a way to give back to the global teaching community that has supported her previous offerings, such as the crowd-funded first edition of her book, Art of Attention. Teach.yoga will be an expansive, evolving virtual home for teachers worldwide, providing illuminating context and content for their learning and life. This will be a new place for yoga teachers to gather and connect online to share, learn, listen, and grow as a collective.

The complete news may be found here

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom