Cash.us closes at $20,100 amid a ton of .us expiring auctions

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
It was .US day on Go Daddy and there were some interesting closing prices. More than likely all these domains get renewed but it was still an interesting exercise to look at which names closed highest.

Cash.us closed at $20,100 130 bids

Wallet.us closed at $18,250 142 bids

Gaming.us closed at $15,000 123 bids

Hide.us closed at $10,000 121 bids

Shirts.us closed at $10,000 95 bids

GIG.us closed at $7,100 53 bids

Appraise.us closed at $6,100 65 bids

Check out the entire list here

.us TLD is weirdly not pretty much popular than .com, which is widely used in America, each country has its respective two letter domains, and they are incredibly popular, and in asia countries even more (.in, nuff said). Probably because previosly .us was foolishly restricted to local domain names. I hope this opening will make it more enthralling.

Apart from gig all owned and renewed by the same person, just a test run but would get nothing like those values back in the current market.

Apart from gig all owned and renewed by the same person, just a test run but would get nothing like those values back in the current market.

I agree because I've seen that before, but don't really understand why that happens. Why do you think it does?

A few people getting caught up in the frenzy of an auction, only takes 2, plus they are probably savvy enough to know that in 99% of cases the names will ger renewed and they won''t have to pay anyway.

Just building up a good credibility rating perhaps?

The registrant also gets a partial guide to perceived value?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom