Capital.in

Neo

Hi Folk,

Here is another Imp domain from my portfolio. I'm confused to develop or sell. Any appraisals on it ?

Better to hold and develop a site or sell it ?

Regards,
Neo.

kussy

IMHO Sell it.
A very good name to have but I don't see much development potential. Its more of a brandable domain name.

wot

Country flag
Wot's logic says sell it if you find a buyer that offers you an acceptable price.

Keep it if you don't (-:

domainpundit

Country flag
agree with wot comments....

A good name for venture capital firms .... a brandable name at the same time you have to either wait for the potential buyer or you have to do some R&D to get the potential buyer.. I will advise you to hold on for next 3 years if you can. I am sure you will see some one contacting you with a decent price tag.

Cheers

mwzd

Bah, worthless domain, sell it to me. :)

Seriously though, if this were part of my portfolio I'd renew it for 10 years and develop it, even if it's just a blog.

You have some unreal domains Neo, I'm jealous!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Ethos Capital is trying to vitalize the PIC and .ORG Stewardship Council Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Domain Capital wins UDRP Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan NYTimes writes about another option to the Ethos Capital’s bid Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan ASO demands ICANN documents related to Ethos Capital acquisition of .org’s Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Ethos Capital wants to keep Public Interest Registry for a while Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton explains how China's declining Venture Capital Boom may increase domain names' demand? Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Breaking News:Ethos Capital buys .Org registry Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Capital One loses UDRP fight Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan A.Capital isn't the owner of A.Capital Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan After the theft, Capital One registers "Breach" related domain names Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Prince’s estate settles Prince.com fight with Domain Capital Legal Issues and Dispute 0
J Cryptosalem.com for $88 - The capital of Cryptocurrency. Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Domain Capital sells JB.com Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Capital.com Launches after $25M Investment Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 On Deck Capital Acquires BusinessLoans.com Domain Name Non-Indian Domains 0
Undeveloped Premium gTLD Auction including i.Capital, u.Fit, Find.Work and more @ Undeveloped External Auctions 0
anquest Venture Capital/Other Investors: Member Directory, IAMAI (The 'Internet And Mobile Assoc. of India') Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
wot The capital of India! For Sale 3
Jeff Indian Company Gets Venture Capital Financing General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
ebiz4india Manama(.)in - Capital and Largest City of Bahrain For Sale 0
chandan capital city of orissa For Sale 1
D Roseau.tel --> Capital City of Dominica --> FOR SALE Non-India Related Domains 0
D Bissau.tel --> CAPITAL CITY --> for sale Non-India Related Domains 0