Cancel & delete transaction at Sedo

IT.com

wot

Country flag
Regularly get low ball offers via Sedo,sadly most from India,they usually end up getting deleted after non responses.

It appears to be the same couple of people based on the year/month of Sedo registration.

Any way I can block those individuals from making offers apart from increasing the initial bid value?

At the point now when I see lowball offer on "blah" and then look at the country of bidder origin etc I will simply ignore.

2 more lowballs in the last 4 days.Sedo members since--- ,Location India

Responded to one,don't expect a response, but the last time I think.

Just wasting my time.

India is low budget country,
In india(mostly in villages) for 60$, 1 person will work for you 30 days regular. How can you expect more money from indians? ;)

2 more lowballs in the last 4 days.Sedo members since--- ,Location India

Responded to one,don't expect a response, but the last time I think.

Just wasting my time.
Sorry about that. Cheap endusers are a big threat to our success. Cheap .in domainers aren't much farther than those people too. Just keep holding because thats what guarantees THEY lose in the end.I know a few cheap domainers are waiting for me to drop my good names. they will wait forever and build crappy sites because they use crappy domains. The longer we wait the bigger our pool of potential indian clients...at that stage the cheap ones will look even more desperate and exposed.

India is low budget country,
In india(mostly in villages) for 60$, 1 person will work for you 30 days regular. How can you expect more money from indians? ;)

But you are picking to see the glass as half empty with that point of view. What about the rich indians in the big cities? they buy benzes and BMWs right? those ar the people we need maybe, and there are many of them. they can easily pay $1000 for the "perfect" domain for their business :)
its not about how much money you make or have...its about how important the asset is to you.

I can understand the feeling of disappointment with anger. Its not the individuals but its the general attitude.

Sorry about that. Cheap endusers are a big threat to our success. Cheap .in domainers aren't much farther than those people too. Just keep holding because thats what guarantees THEY lose in the end.I know a few cheap domainers are waiting for me to drop my good names. they will wait forever and build crappy sites because they use crappy domains. The longer we wait the bigger our pool of potential indian clients...at that stage the cheap ones will look even more desperate and exposed.

No reason to apologise.These guys know what they are doing and I am fairly sure at least one of them is a member here.

What really pisses me off is that after making lowball bids that are responded to they don't even have the courtesy to either respond back or to cancel the bid thread! That says a lot about them.

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom