Canadians.com etc going cheap .COM decreasing in value?

IT.com

domainerin

Country flag
From Newsletter of eric@domainsformedia.com

Today's Domains:

Canadians.com: $80,000

Housekeepers.com: $75,000

FirePrevention.com: $60,000

SeoForum.com: $60,000

MovieCinema.com: $35,000

Planets.net: $65,000

England.net: $52,000

The world seems to be selling .com's real cheap ?

you think $80K for canadians.com is cheap? well value is quite relative, but canadians.com is not a fantastic domain if you really think about it. Its a geo-related one word,plural name and its a .com, but whats its business potential? its not obvious to me and thats why i think $80K is decent for it. seoforums.com going for $60K is good IMO also. These names aren't the shortest either,so their prices are quite fair. England.net seems to be a bit of an undersell though, but its often a buyers market in the domain industry!

You don't have to buy things simply because you have an opinion.And you don't need to have money to have an opinion of values.

No, but ones opinion is worth a lot more if they're actively putting their money where their mouth is.

Opinions are the cheapest thing on earth and they're usually worth what they cost. In business, if someone thinks something is underpriced, you can usually gauge the value of their opinion based on whether or not they themselves are acting on it.

No, but ones opinion is worth a lot more if they're actively putting their money where their mouth is.

Opinions are the cheapest thing on earth and they're usually worth what they cost. In business, if someone thinks something is underpriced, you can usually gauge the value of their opinion based on whether or not they themselves are acting on it.

Okay, going by what you said, your opinion is useless. Why don't you stick to the discussion and give your comment on the topic rather than waging personal wars. A healthy discussion on your opinion no matter how worthless it may be, will be more useful than your philosophy on "opinions".

Okay, going by what you said, your opinion is useless. Why don't you stick to the discussion and give your comment on the topic rather than waging personal wars. A healthy discussion on your opinion no matter how worthless it may be, will be more useful than your philosophy on "opinions".

Pretty much nothing you said here makes any sense whatsoever, as it relates to what I said or the larger flow of this discussion.

People who prattle about how things are underpriced or overpriced really should be doing so in the context of their opening their own wallets. Those are the opinions that might be worth considering, since they are usually deliberate and with something to back them up.

Opinions of people who AREN'T practicing what they preach can usually be disregarded as garbage, since if they truly believed in what they were saying, they would be picking up the free money themselves. As the old saying goes: Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they usually stink. If I truly believe something is under-priced, I usually buy it if I know its up for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom