Can you make a living from domain selling?

IT.com

Shamsiownz

This is perhaps the hardest question ever.There are some people who held domain names such as pizza.com and solid it for millions, but what about you are you making a living or does it pay some bills?

A lot of people do. I hope we can get to a point where people can make a living from just Indian domains, but we're not there yet.

There's money in domain names. You can make a living but if it's not going to be holding off for that one giant sale. Just like any other business selling goods, you must turn it over at a profit. Turn over is the key. Develop some sort of plan to sell domain names and purchase the supporting software to do so and keep turning over inventory. Many domainers get emotionally attached to domain names... don't get into that trap. If you are buying 5 domains a day, sell 4 a day for profit. Small or big profit, either way you are turning inventory. I'm sure it can be done on .in s as much as it can be done on any other domain name. Good Luck!

I agree with tldagent - the one giant sale is nice - but really, most people in the industry are doing lots of smaller sales.

Living through domain selling?

I think if the marketing is done well, then it will happens, because more and more traffic you will generate, more and more profit you will get.

But if you just sit idle and do nothing or do a little effort, you will definitely lose, and in no way it will earn your living.:rolleyes:

I think that I am not so much "computer man" to make living from domain selling. But I am very interested in all software. I prefer to create Internet sites and Internet contents.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
hel
Top Bottom