Can I creature a FREE .in?

IT.com

Mairu

I would love to start one, but I don't want to pay any money for one. Is there anyway to create a free domain?

I know a few free and -VERY- basic domain sites. There's freewebs.com and I thinkg AngelFire is still open. Maybe you can try those first? By the looks of it, you'll probably need to pay money for a good domain site unless someone here could help.

Not worth doing. You have no control over your own domain and are at the mercy of the service provider.

I don't think you can. Mairu asked the same question I believe. Unfortunantly, it seems like you must pay for all of the services.

Good domains don't come free. If they do there are strings attached with any professional would not like. Then comes the Subdomains but that too isn't a choice of a professionals.

Unless you are willing to have a really catchy name, the rates of domains aren't too high. You can get a regular domain name maximum within $ 50.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom