buyrealestate.in sold on Bido for $1 ???

IT.com

msdomains

Can I really believe my eyes? I pinched myself....ouch. again... ouch... still the screen says buyrealestate.in sold on Bido for $1 - check it out; Bido.com - Social Auction Platform

Did the seller actual sell it? Can anybody throw some light on this?

Many of my domains have been approved on Bido and some have even received votes and on their to a probable auction in a few weeks. I am worried about listing on Bido auction if there is going to be only one bid of $1 !!!

Thanks Jeff.

Agreed that Buyrealestate.in might not be in the same league as its .com counterpart or realestate.in for that matter. But do you think a $1 is a fair valuation? Would like to share your thoughts on using Bido for Indian domains after seeing such a valuation?

I'm not sure at this point, msdomains. Things have really changed since multiple auctions per day have started on Bido. I'm keeping a close eye on things.

One factor is the summer - auctions tend not to do as well in July and August.

Also, it is important to market your domain auctions yourself, regardless of where you are selling the domain.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom