Buying LLL.in, generic .in, premium .co.in

IT.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

trevor99

Country flag
I'm looking for quality LLL.in, NNN.in, one word generic .ins, and premium .co.ins. I'm not an end user so I'm looking for fair reseller prices. I'm open with my budget.

Please PM me with your domains and asking price. I can pay from the balance in my verified PayPal account or escrow if needed. You can find my Trader Rating on Namepros.com- username "trevor".

Thanks
Trevor

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I have some .co.in domains if you are interested please visit sale-online.com.au. I have listed there.

Some of them are...
indiachina.co.in
indianstars.co.in
megamall.co.in
learnhindi.co.in

and many more....

Thanks

Trevor,

I forget if you're in the US, but if you are, we should schedule a call sometime. I'm looking to sell some of my portfolio and i'd rather sell it to someone in our industry.

Scott

I'm looking for quality LLL.in, NNN.in, one word generic .ins, and premium .co.ins. I'm not an end user so I'm looking for fair reseller prices. I'm open with my budget.

Please PM me with your domains and asking price. I can pay from the balance in my verified PayPal account or escrow if needed. You can find my Trader Rating on Namepros.com- username "trevor".

Thanks
Trevor
I own the following co.in extn domains

yank
gaze
nourish
flourish
samurai
bhavan .co.in

Apart from above i hold the follwoing domains
freeclassifiedsguru.com
jobsbeam.com
indiansalaryscale.com
supremereality.info
careeraxis.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom