Buying Domains

IT.com

Saki

I have a friend who wants to get into buying and sell domains. What are the number one things she should know before she starts?

Firstly, why is she interested in doing this? I don't know but it seems like getting into the buying and selling of domains doesn't look very viable in the present day.

The number one thing she needs to know is What is selling and what is not! Buying domains is easy, selling is the hard part. The fact that you think the domain is good, doesn't mean that anyone else will think it is good. Turn off your emotions and before you buy, identify who may want the domain then ask your self, why don't they already have it? Being a domain investor is one of the hardest things I've done. The "big profits" that you read about are not the norm. So before she starts, she needs to read all she can about domain investing, then study was is selling (look on Namebio). Then read some more.

Thanks for all of the replies, guys. She wants to do it as more of a side hobby, for those of you who are wondering why she would want to go into buying and selling domains.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom