Buy/Sell .In Domains & Web Sites Free

IT.com

ryanmlanane

We are basically in pre launch phase - we still have some more categories to add like high priced fixed rate sites and high priced fixed rate domain sales

However, we encourage you to sign up and register .. You can list your domain for sale right now but I would suggest against it. However if you register we will be emailing users once we start advertising and getting traffic.

This service is 100 % free - no charge at all to buy or sell properties. It's time we bite into the .in market place and get rid of the huge fees Sedo, Flippa, and other companies charge for providing a pretty basic service.

Done right this will be a free service forever with the ability to eventually add sticky topics for a small fee once it is HIGH TRAFFIC. Until then everything is free and we will allow certain auctions to be stickied either because a link is provided to our web site or because it is an interesting property to auction / sell and we want to be part of that sale.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or visit us :

http://www.auctioning.in

damn a phpbb forum?

arent there enough forums already?

If you want to do something, differentiate it with innovative technology?

You want to give me the money for the programming ? lol

Plain and simple it isn't a forum - it's a market place ...

Buy / Sell

Discss Auctions sure, but mainly just for buying and selling.

The forum software is free, and gives me a chance to get this up and going free - for everyone. Barring my advertising expenses of course.

Also, this is .In "ONLY"

Last edited by a moderator:
Its feedback, my honest opinion, take it or leave it :)

From what I understand you are creating a business, and if you want it to thrive, make it competitive and differentiate it.

Use phpbb by all means but customize its look, feel, create mods that enhance the user experience, invest time and money if its a business.

I wud've done that if i were in ur shoes

I agree - and I didn't take offense as much as I was explaining why I was doing what I was doing.

Finances aren't great right now, so hard work and making it a unique place with no funding is of great importance to me - it isn't done yet and I agree with your statements. I would love to innovate and use some of the awesome ideas I have, but it would probably cost $1,000 + in programming.

So I am going to do the best I can with what I have and as it grows invest more money into it. In the mean time no reason not to try to start offering an alternative market place and build up a reasonable base where people can actually sell their stuff.

The difference is the only people I will want browsing my web site (regardless of format) is people who are SERIOUS about buying or selling .In domains only. It is a very targeted audience and I think reaching them is going to be hard regardless of whether I have the best or worst technology in the world.

Increasing awareness of the .In sector of the internet is the primary purpose of this web site - not monetization. Although it would be nice if it paid off dividends in the long run obviously :)

But, if the .In market place activity increases the value of my portfolio along with everyone else's on this board increases dramatically. That is my aim - not to give place another people to chat about .In or ANY other extension at all for that matter.

I sit on advisory board of some ventures and here i'm giving advice for free.. irony :)

Lets break it down.

There is a saying, you do not fear heights, you fear falling.

Raising finances isnt the problem. If your development cost is just 1000 $ .. 4 people over here at inforum can pitch 250 $ each and can get this going (if they find the technology you are after substantial)

Secondly if you want to generate awareness, as you rightly said, its going to be very difficult. Which means you will put a lot of money behind marketing it. But your news will not get picked up.. why ? Lack of technology innovation or differentiation.

Now imagine you have done a decent job with technology and its something new, your marketing costs will drop down ; people will write about you on blogs and word of mouse/ mouth ; you will have a great product and it will really make a difference in the .in space :)

Or you can do all of this at a slow pace with take it as it comes like what you are doing right now.

Domainerin, Solid Point - Very Solid Point ...

I would be able to raise the funding if needed - and maybe I should attack this differently. I will sit on it for the night and think.

Regardless of my decision - It was enjoyable talking with you. If you don't mind I'll send you a PM with my personal information (hopefully you will return the favor) so I can add you to my address book or Instant Messenger some time.

nice domain name, change the template and logo. site loading performance can be improved. have some affiliate link or referral to domain escrow services. good luck.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom