BUM MARKETING- Online money without investment!!

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Hello all..

Bum Marketing is a technique which even a 'BUM' can apply to make money online.
You write articles and submit them to directories. You see the money roll in. Absolutely free of cost.

Check it out!!

BUM MARKETING METHODS

That article is almost 6 years old - I'd be very cautious using those techniques nowadays. Back in the day though, it worked a charm.

A few years ago I got a lot of traffic from submitting some articles. In fact, it was a mountain of traffic and income for my employment websites. Do such strategies still work in 2016? I know that one place to start is EzineArticles.com.

A few years ago I got a lot of traffic from submitting some articles. In fact, it was a mountain of traffic and income for my employment websites. Do such strategies still work in 2016? I know that one place to start is EzineArticles.com.
I don't think they work now.

I don't think that this type of marketing is still as effective today as it was back then. Things were very different six years ago, and after Google has changed the game so many times, I doubt that you would get the same results from article marketing now.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom