BudgetAirlines.in

IT.com
my best advice Truekumar is buy only the following : lll.ins, one word .in, one word .co.in. I am not saying that other types of domains aren't valuable, but you are wasting money as tomko said before with these below average regs. remember .in is still a budding extension! the weaker the extension, the better and stronger the domain should be. Do not settle for average/decent .in names. get the best you can when you're doing so.

my best advice Truekumar is buy only the following : lll.ins, one word .in, one word .co.in. I am not saying that other types of domains aren't valuable, but you are wasting money as tomko said before with these below average regs. remember .in is still a budding extension! the weaker the extension, the better and stronger the domain should be. Do not settle for average/decent .in names. get the best you can when you're doing so.

Perfect summary.

Thank you for the advice guys, and yes you are right, I will probably be dropping most of my portfolio, but it is just a matter of deciding which ones to keep.

I do only want to keep a select few as the reg fees will be very expensive, but I guess I have to decide as to which ones to keep and which ones to let go. :mad:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom