Bra.in Sedo $5000

IT.com
Don't sell your .co.in/.in too cheaply! ;)

I understand that this maybe lower than expectation, but under the given conditions. Its a good deal. Even double-premium LLL.COM's don't sell these days.

Had the economical conditions been better, keyword LLL.in like this with good development potential would have been sold atleast X2 to X10 times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I once again agree with Wot - WE make the market and WE can either make is strong and lucrative or weak and cheap.
Good sale. If this is not an enduser I expect we will see bra.in sell again in the future for a lot more.

I agree with Wot, to not sell .in and .co.in cheaply. Needless to mention, pricing has to be reasonable though.

As mentioned by DomainLobe, there are good chances for the domain to be on sale once again in the near future; and so will be the case with many names that have been sold already.

Well, these are very very early days for .in and .co.in. Holding on to the names will not be easy but things will rock anytime 3 to 5 years from now. I have seen some fantastic names held by some which are too good to be sold cheaply.

Patience pays! Pays really big in many cases!!

Cheers.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom