botnet.in

IT.com

ajju

hi guys i am a new in this business ...can someone tell me if i can to sell this domain how much i will get?

Welcome to the community ajju!

When you have a chance, please introduce yourself:
Introduce Yourself

I can't see any value to this domain - it's not really a topic that someone is going to pay a premium for. You should instead focus on commercially valuable niches.

Not to mention that botnets are almost always associated with malicious software, so not a particularly positive topic.

thanks for the reply guys ... but i thought botnet name was very known for everyone so it may give more money ... but seems like its a flop idea of mine

We've all done that many times - it is part of the process. Live and learn!

yeah but now what should i do ... i need to talk with somone who can guide me abt this business ... wither in fb or gtalk ... can anyone help me ... plz pm me ... i dont no what to do bought 10 domains ... wasted lot of money ... plz help me

yeah but now what should i do ... i need to talk with somone who can guide me abt this business ... wither in fb or gtalk ... can anyone help me ... plz pm me ... i dont no what to do bought 10 domains ... wasted lot of money ... plz help me

Stop buying and start reading domain forums and blogs for a few months. This will help you understand what makes a domain valuable and, even better, it's free! If you plan to invest in .INs, InForum (and particularly its appraisal section) is your place.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom