Bollywood version of Wuthering Heights

Ceres

I read that there is currently an Indian version of Wuthering Heights in the theatres in the UK. Wuthering Heights is based on Emily Bront?'s book of the same name.

I've read the book and seen a few versions on Wuthering Heights on TV. I'd love to watch this new Indian version of it - sounds very interesting. Now if only I can get the Kate Bush song out of my head...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Aubits SuiDhaaga.co.in (New Bollywood Movie - Promoting their website) General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
A .WS Names - Bollywood.ws Matrimonial.ws For Sale 0
C Bollywood.name 100$ For Sale 2
ebiz4india Listen AKON latest HINDI Song - Bollywood The Lounge 2
D Bolly.co Bollywood Company For Sale 1
C bollywood.name previous forum For Sale 0
Ace Bollywood Site Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
Ceres YouTube to Release Bollywood Film: 3 Idiots The Lounge 9
the_poet Bollywood .co.in domain Domain Appraisals 2
J Bollywood .IN domains for sale For Sale 0
mallikrao79 Bollywood.net.in For Sale 2
Prashant Sharan Verisign suggests a quicker, dirtier version of the UDRP for .com domains Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan OneWord.Domains launches version 2.0 : helps you find one-word domain names Resources 0
Prashant Sharan These companies paid for a better version of their domains Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan What to expect from Uniregistry's release of latest version Non-Indian Domains 0
JackD #Estibot : New beta version of #domain #valuation tools looks awesome! The Lounge 0
CyberKing Google Domains - LAUNCHED! USA version live - global expansion coming soon! Registrars 0
CyberKing MegaNews.IN - Beta Version for your Review Website Reviews 0
domainking131 TLD Registry announces ChineseLandrush.com Version 3.1 Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing Google Testing A Version of Chrome that hides the URL The Lounge 1
D Q-Version on Bido.com External Auctions 0
E New version of Internet addresses available in India General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
R Domain Scanning Script - $49.95 includes soon to be released proxy supported version. For Sale / Advertising 4
M Gopappa.in Vs Godaddy - Indian version.. Domain Appraisals 1
Ceres Hindi Version of WordPress Webmaster Forum 8
Ceres Straightline.in: India's Version of Amazon.com? Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
Ceres Various Ways to Create a Mobile Version of Your Blog Webmaster Forum 0
Ceres Will India's version of PayPal be relaunched? Indian Websites and Start-ups 3