Blogging/Guest blogging

IT.com

marsh

There's a freelancer writer friend of mine who has figured out an easy way to generate traffic to his website. He offers original content on his site for free.

He tells me that he has managed to generate beneficial traffic in this way. Has anyone heard of this method before?

That can work for getting traffic but I think that it's really going to be hard to find a constant stream of good quality original content for your website.

Yes, I've heard of such a thing before. People who have been doing this full time have gotten used to generating new content from time to time. It isn't easy doing these things and that's why you see a lot of people diversifying what they do.

Original content is one of the hardest things to keep creating so I guess a lot of dedication is required here. I'm trying to imagine a situation where an online content writer runs out of ideas. People will definitely stop visiting your site and this could hurt your business.

Having people write for your site (for FREE) is a great way to generate traffic and when you write for other blogs you convert some of their traffic to your site. It's a win/win for everybody.

Having people write for your site (for FREE) is a great way to generate traffic and when you write for other blogs you convert some of their traffic to your site. It's a win/win for everybody.
Indeed. A good friend of mine has been in the freelance marketing and website creation business for quite a long time. He always tells me that you will always need people on board in order to achieve that win-win situation. You can't simply exist on your own, and this is a common mistake that newbies make.

I'm not sure if this method is better than the banner and signature ad thing I was suggesting in another thread. However, I have to say that it probably, like the banner ad and signature method, is a good way to generate cheap traffic. However, though, of course, it's still vastly inferior to the targeted PPC traffic from Google and Bing - mainly cause the traffic might not be in the right stage of the buying cycle.

So far I am writing on very limited set of website. I have not much invested into writing for my own. But creating backlinks by writing for others sites. I think if I make such portfolio then that would surely help me get more links.And in long term that can be a good monetization strategy as well. So yes, guest blogging for profile is one good option in my mind.

I think that guest blogging is only really effective if it's used in conjunction with other means of getting visitors to your site. When used alone the results may be long in coming.

Blogging simply means the act of writing and publishing contents on any concept of interest. Millions of people around the world blog daily online on almost anything that you may search for. Likewise, millions of internet surfers from all locations in the world also browse the internet everyday, searching for one thing or the other.

Guest blogging is simply the act of posting responses/replies and comments at the ends of blog posts in order to win traffic to another website or blog. Most blog owners now love guest blogging because it serves as a great source of traffic.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom