Blogger vs. WordPress

IT.com

Mikhaela

Hello guys, which website do you prefer overall blogger or WordPress. I personally have used them both and I think that they are both okay, but neither one is my favorite.

It depends on your need, if you want hosting blogger is better, also google rank better their own product blogger.

In reference to blogger, google tends to have the best apps and sites, so of course blogger is great. However, I think that Word Press is great competition.

I've used both. Blogger's faster to update, but Wordpress gives you more options. I prefered the old version of blogger, but I'm not a fan of the new editing interface. It's hard to read.

Blogger's always hosted by Google so its free and they don't mind ads on the blog. If you're using wordpress.com and not hosting it yourself, they don't like adverts on the site much so your income can be really limited.

I've always used WordPress but Blogger is still a new frontier. Reading through this thread, I get the feeling that you cannot really rank one before the other; you may actually need both.

I've used both. Blogger's faster to update, but Wordpress gives you more options. I prefered the old version of blogger, but I'm not a fan of the new editing interface. It's hard to read.
Mallard, I agree. When I used word press briefly, I saw that it had way more options. I agree that the older version of blogger was better, and that the newer interface is harder to work with.

Blogger's always hosted by Google so its free and they don't mind ads on the blog. If you're using wordpress.com and not hosting it yourself, they don't like adverts on the site much so your income can be really limited.
Roshni, yes, in my opinion, that's one of the better benefits of Blogger, the fact that it's free and also how the advertisement system works.

I've always used WordPress but Blogger is still a new frontier. Reading through this thread, I get the feeling that you cannot really rank one before the other; you may actually need both.
Ritchie, I agree, I feel that they are the same, but so different. Also, they both have their own pros and cons that makes it hard to decide which is better.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom