BJP.in

IT.com

Magicpig

I've owned bjp.in for a few years now and bought it on the advice of a seasoned domainer for $400. I've had offers in the past up to $1700 but so far refused. What do people think its worth? (Sedo estimates it at between $3500-$5000).

BJP - Bhartiya Janata Party

BJP with Alliance from other parties formed NDA (National Democratic Alliance) which was in power from 1998 to 2004.

BJP is currently main opposition party in Parliament of INDIA (LOK SABHA).

But, there is no-or-little chance that this political party will buy this domain, they already own BJP.org

Good Luck...!

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were you, I would sell this name long time ago with the best offer. At this time, I think it's hard to have a good buyer at good price.

I am sure BJP one day will reconsider their decision and will come over for this one . If an indian political party not using a .in name will become a debatable issue at nation level... but you should have patience enough to hold for some time.... BJP.in even can claim this one with the help of registry as you are keeping sedo ads.... this country nothing impossible...be prude and setup a small website.

I would agree to take what you can get at a profit in these times, but if you hold out on it I am sure you will get a decent offer eventually. Good luck with it

Agree with domainpundit. Setting up a website could help. Holding the name for a while is highly likely to fetch a better price IMO.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom