.BIZ Tops All Extensions on This Week's Sales Chart - 5 of Top 6 Sales Are Non .Coms

IT.com

DNJournal.com

Country flag
The new weekly domain sales Report is out at DNJournal.com. This has to be one of the most unusual weeks we've ever seen in the domain aftermarket. The often-maligned .BIZ TLD produced the year’s biggest non .com gTLD sale to top all comers and lead our new all extension Top 20 Sales Chart. What’s more, five of the first six places on the elite list were swept by non .com TLDs. Five country code domains made the elite list along with a dozen .coms. You can get all of the details here: Has Hades Frozen Over? .BIZ Tops All Extensions on This Week's Domain Sales Chart - Five of Top Six Sales Are Non .Coms

Re: .BIZ Tops All Extensions on This Week's Sales Chart - 5 of Top 6 Sales Are Non .C

Thank you for your post!
I am so excited about telomere.org selling for $24,900! I am selling telomerebloodtest.com and mytelomerestore.com..I need help appraising them. If it had not been for your post I would have 'dropped' these very potential and profitable domains.
Smiling and hopeful
AVA

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom