Biofuel as Tomorrow's Hope

IT.com

silasmariner

What's your take?

Biofuel needs tons of raw material to produce. The impact of which can be taken in two ways. One, it will provide jobs to thousands of people. The other view is that it would cause food shortage because agricultural lands will already be used for planting biofuel raw materials.

The United States and Brazil are two of the biggest producers of biofuel. But with Brazil discovering billions of crude reserves, its biofuel industry could be neglected.

Biofuel is a good idea but revenues from corporate taxes would be a great cut on the nation's coffers.

What's your take?

Biofuel needs tons of raw material to produce. The impact of which can be taken in two ways. One, it will provide jobs to thousands of people. The other view is that it would cause food shortage because agricultural lands will already be used for planting biofuel raw materials.
I think that biofuel is really tomorrow?s hope and I know that there are different types of biofuel but many of them are in the initial stage of development. But I believe that in the end of the ends we shall have the qualitative and cheap biofuel.

It is a great option, the authorities should launch such numerous projects so that there is enough of production.If given an option I will choose Biofuel.

I think Bio fuel will greatly benefit the environment. It has been far too long that we have been poising the environment with out fuels.

What do you mean that there would be shortage of food because there would be enough space to plant all of them?

I just like to inform you that some biofuels aren?t coming from plants.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom