BigRock is promoting .co for India

IT.com
Strikes me as quite dumb. Why would the country code for Colombia be associated with India?

.in far superior to .co and in particular for India.

"The right domain name helps to create a digital identity, which lends to the success of a business and enables being found online easily."

The digital identity for India comes from .in & .co.in what am I missing here? Even ShudhHawa.in & Shuhd-Hawa.in point to Big Rock so they understand the importance of .in at least.

The ShudhHawa Shudh-Hawa .co.in versions are available if anybody wants them

Last edited:
Strikes me as quite dumb. Why would the country code for Colombia be associated with India?

.in far superior to .co and in particular for India.

"The right domain name helps to create a digital identity, which lends to the success of a business and enables being found online easily."

The digital identity for India comes from .in & .co.in what am I missing here? Even ShudhHawa.in & Shuhd-Hawa.in point to Big Rock so they understand the importance of .in at least.

The ShudhHawa Shudh-Hawa .co.in versions are available if anybody wants them

Couldn't agree more. .in / .co.in is far more superior, represents a real large market of India. .co is a wannabe for most part

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom