BIG Week for Domain Sales Led By Castello Brothers 6-Figure Sale + 3 More Above 100K

IT.com

DNJournal.com

Country flag
The new weekly domain sales Report is out at DNJournal.com. Action in the domain aftermarket has been a bit slower than expected in the opening quarter of 2011, but a lot of catching up was done over the past seven days. In fact, 4 of the year's 10 biggest sales were logged since last week's report as the market served up its best performance of the year to date. We also saw the year’s second biggest ccTLD sale, but that was the only non .com domain on the new all extension Top 20 Chart as the .coms turned in their most dominating performance of the year. You can get all of the details here: BIG Week for Domain Sales: Castello Brothers 6-Figure Sale + Three More at That Level Led the Charge

Also new at DNJournal this week are a pair of special feature stories I think you will find interesting and useful in your own domaining endeavours:

Backstage at Domain Holdings: How They are Turning Tier 1 Generic Domains Into Fully Developed Businesses: Backstage at Domain Holdings: How They Are Turning Tier 1 Generic  Domains Like Mortgage.org Into Fully Developed Businesses

and

Five Years of Painstaking Development Produces New Standard in Domain Management at ParkLogic.com: Five Years of Painstaking Development Produces New Standard in Domain Management at ParkLogic.com

Last but not least, Michael Cyger of DomainSherpa.com just released an in-depth video interview with me (running time 78 minutes) that covers a lot of ground that I haven’t publicly talked about before, including a lot of detailed domain selling tips. You can view that interview here:
The Publisher of DN Journal on Building a LLL.us Domain Name Empire – With Ron Jackson | DomainSherpa

Re: BIG Week for Domain Sales Led By Castello Brothers 6-Figure Sale + 3 More Above 1

SportsBetting.in €30,000 = $42,300 Sedo

Nice

Must say i'm a bit surprised at the price achieved but hey its great news for the extension.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom