Bharat Matrimony offers facial search feature

IT.com

Ceres

Want to marry a star look-alike? Matrimony site shows how

Many people would wish to marry a person who looks like a celebrity. It is this need we try to satisfy now

The facial search technology sounds like an original idea, and it's not something other matrimony sites usually offer (that I know of).

However, wouldn't you find it a little creepy to marry someone who looks like one of your favourite celebrities? Or is just me who finds it creepy? :eek:

I am being pessimistic here but... would somebody say, wow his wife looks like Aishwarya Rai, but why did she marry somebody like him!

somebody can do plastic surgery and look like celebrity and fool you on bharatmatrimony.com, it will be only after marriage and 2-3 kids in your old age that you may be able to know whom have u actually married and maybe she looks like a monster in her real face! xD

be careful, such mistakes can even ruin your life. hahaha!

just imagine what will happen in such a situation!LOL!

find someone who has a good heart, not a good face & sexy legs & curves always! coz even if the person is not good looking, firstly the person will be good & honest one and secondly they can be taken for a makeover and fitness club to improve their looks and make them really good as you wish to later on! take inspiration from the popular SOAP Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin! cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom