BestPrice.in - SOLD AND TRANSFERRED TO WAL-MART (Late Aug)

IT.com

CyberKing

Domain Investor
Country flag
Completely missed this one, however along expected lines "Wal-Mart" secured BestPrice.in domain on 29th August 2014. It currently redirects to BestPriceWholesale.co.in which they have been using since the launch of India Operations. Our educated guess - acquisition price could have been around USD 25,000.

Spotted one more such "creeping acquisition" i.e. off market private sale by a global brand and lost track of the same..will post when we have more data.

Certainly hope it sold for 25K!

If the folks at Walmart are reading this post...

price.in
wholesale.in

Both available - contact via whois or through inforum.

Agree, I think it might be in the range of mid to high X,XXX, but unlikely 25K given how cheap folks at Walmart are.
Ha ha..that range is accurate. Walmart wont easily pay $20K. Guess am jealous of either the bargaining skills of the seller or the high final price..lol

Certainly hope it sold for 25K!

If the folks at Walmart are reading this post...

price.in
wholesale.in

Both available - contact via whois or through inforum.

You're good!!!!! I am all for higher end user prices.

Also I put up the follow on expansion announcement in Sep 2014 but this press release on their site (Note domain name used) is a better version and sates they use "bestprice.in"

Wal-Mart India Pvt Ltd.

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom