Best web affiliate programs

IT.com

msdomains

All,

I invite your inputs on the best web affiliate programs (particularly for Indian market, other markets also let me know).

I am looking for affiliates where the website content itself will be driven by content provided by the affiliate provider (parent company?) instead of just providing links/ banners on sites. Please share your thoughts and experiences.

Thank you.

Depends on the content of your website and your preferences, there are some affiliate programs which I will never add to my website.

Hey MS Domains - Here's a nice thread on a similar topic. Im not much of an adsense fan, although they do pay the highest eCPM rates. Currently trying out Komli - would rate them a 6/10.

@indy,

Thanks for the info. I will check it out.

@dnk,

Can you please elaborate a bit for my info? Thanks.

Axill.com is the best place for affiliate marketing

Hi,

Axill.com is the Best place for Affiliate Marketing

You can go through Axill.com for huge advertisers, Axill.com provides good CPC and CPM on banner ads, text ads, video ads and unit ads.. and time to time weekly payouts..

Bye..........

Re: Axill.com is the best place for affiliate marketing

Hi,

Axill.com is the Best place for Affiliate Marketing

You can go through Axill.com for huge advertisers, Axill.com provides good CPC and CPM on banner ads, text ads, video ads and unit ads.. and time to time weekly payouts..

Bye..........

Interesting first post. What experience do you have with Axill.com? Are you in any way related to their business?

Re: Axill.com is the best place for affiliate marketing

What experience do you have with Axill.com? Are you in any way related to their business?

i still not received the money from them :mad:

i called 3-4 times and submitted an invoice will wait 3-4 days more and let u know about that company

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom