Best ways to make money in the domain business.

IT.com

Mikhaela

What do you think is the best way to make money in the domain business? Hosting a blog and offering advice and consultation? Buying and selling domains? Something else?

It depends @Mikhaela and I like to say this is not a case of 'one size fitting all.' I see a lot of online businesses having a blog as a part of their website and I think this works for them. Not everyone can buy and sell domains but still there are those that spend their whole time doing this.

How about a combination of both or that would be too much work?. Buying and selling domains looks like something that you have to build over time and so is consultancy so I always say that a person should always settle on what they have a great understanding of.

I agree that a combination of things would be great, such as having a blog while also buying and selling domains on the side, especially since that seems to be something that takes time.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom