Best way to creating backlinks

IT.com
I think it's gotten tougher in general, Jessica. If you're selling a product, an affordable way to get a backlink is to send the product to a blogger in exchange for a review and a link to your page. It would need to be done strategically - a blog related to your niche that ranks reasonably well on Google search.

I used to get backlinks by pitching guest articles to bloggers and website owners with a niche that was complimentary to mine. It was a simple trade. They got the rights to my content and I got a byline and dofollow backlinks to the site. That strategy worked well for years. Unfortunately, many bloggers and website owners now know these backlinks are valuable, so they've started charging fees for posting the article and backlink. Some of the fees are outrageous!

Do comments on blogs with backlinks affect Google ranking? On forums, do the backlinks in signature lines give link juice? I've noticed more and more of them on the websites I visit and I wondered if that's why the forum users and blog commenters were doing it. Some of those signature lines will have five links that have nothing to do with the blog topic. Sometimes it's annoying and begins to feel like spam.

Some of those signature lines will have five links that have nothing to do with the blog topic. Sometimes it's annoying and begins to feel like spam.

What you are saying is somewhat similar to the post above because she has 5 links in the signature area. I have no problem when people do this for backlinks as it does work sometimes as long as they don't break the terms and conditions of the website.

What you are saying is somewhat similar to the post above because she has 5 links in the signature area. I have no problem when people do this for backlinks as it does work sometimes as long as they don't break the terms and conditions of the website.
Perhaps I should have given better context. I stated that, "some of those signature lines will have five links that have nothing to do with the blog topic," but that doesn't apply here. This is a forum that centers around domains, SEO, website development, and similar projects. We all try to help one another. Backlinks on this forum are to be expected. Jessica Johansson participates in the forum and isn't just chiming in with "I agree", or "thumbs up" to post her backlinks. Plus, those backlinks take up very little space and aren't disruptive to the conversation. There's a huge difference and that's why I said, "sometimes it's annoying." It's difficult to communicate exact thoughts over the internet so I'm glad you pointed it out. I sure don't want to come across as critical and rude.

What's your take on the original question that Johanna asked?

You can purchase some cheap links, link sellers are offering cheap text link advertising on their websites

What's your take on the original question that Johanna asked?

I hope I didn't offend you as well with my reply.

With regards to your question about the original post, I say we can use social media to create back links. We show people in our friend's list about information regarding our website and people can visit our websites through the links in the social media posts.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom