Best way to creating backlinks

Foroux

I think it's gotten tougher in general, Jessica. If you're selling a product, an affordable way to get a backlink is to send the product to a blogger in exchange for a review and a link to your page. It would need to be done strategically - a blog related to your niche that ranks reasonably well on Google search.

I used to get backlinks by pitching guest articles to bloggers and website owners with a niche that was complimentary to mine. It was a simple trade. They got the rights to my content and I got a byline and dofollow backlinks to the site. That strategy worked well for years. Unfortunately, many bloggers and website owners now know these backlinks are valuable, so they've started charging fees for posting the article and backlink. Some of the fees are outrageous!

Do comments on blogs with backlinks affect Google ranking? On forums, do the backlinks in signature lines give link juice? I've noticed more and more of them on the websites I visit and I wondered if that's why the forum users and blog commenters were doing it. Some of those signature lines will have five links that have nothing to do with the blog topic. Sometimes it's annoying and begins to feel like spam.

Jeffrey

Some of those signature lines will have five links that have nothing to do with the blog topic. Sometimes it's annoying and begins to feel like spam.
What you are saying is somewhat similar to the post above because she has 5 links in the signature area. I have no problem when people do this for backlinks as it does work sometimes as long as they don't break the terms and conditions of the website.

Foroux

What you are saying is somewhat similar to the post above because she has 5 links in the signature area. I have no problem when people do this for backlinks as it does work sometimes as long as they don't break the terms and conditions of the website.
Perhaps I should have given better context. I stated that, "some of those signature lines will have five links that have nothing to do with the blog topic," but that doesn't apply here. This is a forum that centers around domains, SEO, website development, and similar projects. We all try to help one another. Backlinks on this forum are to be expected. Jessica Johansson participates in the forum and isn't just chiming in with "I agree", or "thumbs up" to post her backlinks. Plus, those backlinks take up very little space and aren't disruptive to the conversation. There's a huge difference and that's why I said, "sometimes it's annoying." It's difficult to communicate exact thoughts over the internet so I'm glad you pointed it out. I sure don't want to come across as critical and rude.

What's your take on the original question that Johanna asked?

dnk

Country flag
You can purchase some cheap links, link sellers are offering cheap text link advertising on their websites

Jeffrey

What's your take on the original question that Johanna asked?
I hope I didn't offend you as well with my reply.

With regards to your question about the original post, I say we can use social media to create back links. We show people in our friend's list about information regarding our website and people can visit our websites through the links in the social media posts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Three Best Rated wins UDRP against ThreeBestRated.com.au Legal Issues and Dispute 0
L 12+ years aged domain | ClickToCall.org | Best for VoIP Business | $1 NO RESERVE at Flippa External Auctions 1
Prashant Sharan Best podcast downloads for February Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton on the best time to respond to inbound offers Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Which are the best Chinese registrars? Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan The best domaining stories from 2019 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : The best of December 2019 Resources 0
J Choosing Best Hosting Services Hosting 0
Prashant Sharan John Colascione: SEO rankings can weaken over time; Use only best URL New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton about Best Black Friday deals for Domain Investors in 2019 Resources 0
Prashant Sharan BEST options according to Morgan Linton if your company does not have a .com Resources 0
DomainFQ.com Janet.Best | JanetBest | Non-India Related Domains 0
DomainFQ.com Barbara.Best | BarbaraBest | Non-India Related Domains 0
DomainFQ.com Hunt.Best | Hunt Best | HuntBest |#HuntBest Non-India Related Domains 0
L Singer.best | $1 only | NO RESERVE External Auctions 1
Prashant Sharan 2019 best registrar poll - NameSilo emerges as the winner Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan The best domain selling tricks Non-India Related Domains 0
J Best CMS for website design nowadays Webmaster Forum 0
J Best Technique for Business Branding Webmaster Forum 1
Prashant Sharan RAYMOND HACKNEY's opinion about the best registrar in 2019 and why Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Jon Nevett Seeks to Position .ORG as the Best TLD, Period Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan NamesCon Global 2019's Trend Report - The Next Best Thing Resources 0
DomainFQ.com Domain @ $99 Best Domains For Sale 0
Prashant Sharan The best and the worst sale of the past week - 8th to 14th October,2018 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Read and Comment : Which is the best paid software/service that you would recommend? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan For Beginners: The best learning source for domaining as per you Non-Indian Domains 1
Prashant Sharan The best and the worst sale of the past week - 1st to 7th October,2018 Non-Indian Domains 0
L OpenICOs.com | Best domain for ICO Market External Auctions 2
D Best home security system for indian domain investors Legal Issues and Dispute 0
L [8+ hours | Best Cryptocurrency related | 14+ years aged] BYTES.info External Auctions 0
JulienJ Mining Bitcoin in the US? Best Do It In Louisiana, Study Says Cryptocurrencies 0
S Which web hosting company provides best affiliate program Hosting 1
Mikhaela Your Best Experience Marketing Your Website 2
Mikhaela Best ways to make money in the domain business. Business and Economy 3
Mikhaela Best hosting price Hosting 2
Saki Which is the best? Marketing Your Website 1
tulip Best WordPress themes Websites 2
Dusart Best Freelancing platform for hiring webmasters Webmaster Forum 3
Mallard Best free email providers? Webmaster Forum 7
JackD Best Letters for LLLL .in domain names? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
Simone Best lead magnet for noobs Marketing Your Website 3
Mallard Best sites for video? Development Options 8
P Domains for Sale - Send Best Offers via PM Non-India Related Domains 0
Simone Best free images site Development Options 8
K Best traffic source for building list Marketing Your Website 5
Dusart Best cart service Webmaster Forum 2
Britney Best free autoresponder Webmaster Forum 5
Jeff What are your 3 best domains? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
R Best way for earning money through bing Business and Economy 6
domainking131 GoDaddy Acquires ManageWP For Best WordPress Management And Hosting Non-Indian Domains 0