Best way for earning money through bing

IT.com
How effective is earning through Bing, in comparison to say, Google? I have heard about affiliate marketing before but just out of curiosity, how long does it take before a person starts making money?

That all depends. There is no one set time frame when a person starts making money. It all depends on how active a person is in their own endeavors and how much time they spend learning new aspects of blogging, advertising and the technical aspects of affiliate marketing.

How easy is it to make money through affiliate marketing? I have always thought you have to be really persistent, patient and diligent. What are some of the mistakes to avoid?

It's pretty easy if you know what you're doing. For example, different websites are going to be ranked differently on different search engines. One site on Bing may rank high, while being ranked low on Google. Or vice-versa. One mistake people make is not realizing this when picking advertisers and their ads go largely unnoticed.

That's quite a lot of information about affiliate marketing. I guess it's not as simple as just pasting some links somewhere and sending traffic to them. I also would love to learn more about that. Especially since I'm already in the middle of a serious campaign to get more traffic to my site. This information could come in handy.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom