Best sites for video?

IT.com

Mallard

I know youtube gets the most hits, but they've also got problems with false copyright claims and spam. I know Blip has vanished, but there's DailyMotion, Vimeo and other video hosting sites, so which do you use to host videos for your site, or do you stream them off your own site?

How long will the videos be? People around me are heavy users of YouTube and Instagram. They are easy to access from mobile gadgets, better support across platforms, and relatively easier for marketing. Perhaps that is why it is still popular despite the problems. Nothing is perfect, after all.

Try metacafe, its is one of the most popular video-sharing website specialized in short videos entertaining and a best alternative to youtube.
Unlike youtube it categorizes video into different categories based one the nature of the video and the user can set the desired category while searching for videos, this is one additional feature of Metacafe, on the over all , leaving youtube, Metacafe is the best site when compared to all other video sharing sites.One another site is vidme, i have seen a lot of youtubes posting their videos in this site as it is reliable.

I've only ever used Youtube. I guess from reading this article it's time to explore more options and possibly find a video sharing site that offers better service or more features. I'm not sure if the alternatives to Youtube will make much difference, though, but it's worth looking into.

Is this a trick question? Everybody know the best video and not to mention the most popular video site is Youtube. Most videos on youtube usually provides the best qualities from 720p to 2160p (4k). When watching videos most people would prefer to be watching in the best qualities other than other video site that limit there video qualities to 480p or 720p.

Is this a trick question? Everybody know the best video and not to mention the most popular video site is Youtube. Most videos on youtube usually provides the best qualities from 720p to 2160p (4k). When watching videos most people would prefer to be watching in the best qualities other than other video site that limit there video qualities to 480p or 720p.
It's not a trick question, I asked because youtube now has an industry devoted to making false copyright claims. If you follow many of the youtube channels you'll find people have been complaining about having content removed, or even entire channels shut down due to their dodgy ContentID system. Even Youtube's commercial partners have been hit.

It's not a trick question, I asked because youtube now has an industry devoted to making false copyright claims. If you follow many of the youtube channels you'll find people have been complaining about having content removed, or even entire channels shut down due to their dodgy ContentID system. Even Youtube's commercial partners have been hit.
I didn't really know that as I'm not a youtuber but still youtube I still consider to be the best video sites. Channels are only band when they violate certain conditions. It's you to the owner of the channel to stick within the regulation of youtube. Otherwise it's not hassle to upload good quality contents.

Youtube slashed their ad revenue for videos in February. There are people moving to vid.me instead to try and make more income. Having a large audience doesn't help if the videos don't make any money.

Great question, Mallard. I think that despite all it's problems, including the ad revenue and copyright issues, YouTube is still the number one video site.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom