Best Registrars For Flipping?

IT.com

Delilah

In your opinion, what are the best registrars to buy domains from if you are planning to flip them? I know that places like GoDaddy are more for personal domains rather than flipping and domaining.

Any ideas?

Uniregistry is a big sponsor of this forum, and they are very domainer friendly. Mitsu is great for .in and also very domainer friendly.

Epik! Free escrow, 1.5% for domains registered elsewhere, free appraisal (http://appraise.epik.com/) if you have an account, great customer service, marketplace, etc.

UI takes time getting used to but is great for managing lots of domains. Request a "Domainer Discount" through support.

Epik! Free escrow, 1.5% for domains registered elsewhere, free appraisal (http://appraise.epik.com/) if you have an account, great customer service, marketplace, etc.

UI takes time getting used to but is great for managing lots of domains. Request a "Domainer Discount" through support.

Interesting... I'd never heard of Epik escrow.

It's great we have all these options out there, but if it were up to me to make a choice - I would go with the one we know. If, as Jeff said, one of them is already sponsoring this forum where we're getting a boatload of value and good advice, I would go with them.

I don't trust keeping domains at Unireg. Schilling'so new domain agenda isn't good for the common domain investor.

Assume they are data mining to increase .com, .net, and .org sales. That's where Name Administration still makes money.

Last edited:
What you just said went straight over my head, Owl. Please elaborate so that I can understand a little more about how this affects us 'common' domain investors. And that's a typo right? You meant data mining?

Schilling is pushing new Gs for investors, and using Unireg to do it, and he knows that isn't where the money is. Did he sell all his .COM/.NET/.ORG and ccTLDs? No. Does his company still make more on selling premium .COM domains? Yes.

Besides why do you want to fund the competition on auction platforms? :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom