best place to sell domains?

IT.com

Maverick

which is the best place to sell and buy domain names? I know sedo, because it has just too many parked pages saying that websites are for sale. Any other website to check out for?

I want a better place than sedo. I know they charge huge chunks of money to make it sold. I do not trust them. I want some other links too. I heard that we can sell it in ebay.How far are they reliable? I have got lots of domain names. somebody post any links here.

Thanks for the list Jeff, but as descorpio pointed out, SEDO is not a good place to sell if you have less domain's and that too of lesser values. sedo would be better for LLL and LLLLs I suppose.

If you park at Sedo, their commission is only 10% - there is no minimum commission.

Yes, I don't like Sedo either :-( but for low to medium value domains, they've pretty much got a monopoly, except for the forums.

I'm not sure that selling at Ebay makes sense - there's too much potential for getting ripped off.

ebay is a vulnerable marketplace for domain names and similar stuff. People fall into traps there more easily.

According to my experience, if you want to sell your domain to an end user, try Afternic or Greatdomains otherwise go to domainState or DNForum.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
anirudhkarl96
Top Bottom