Best Indian Domain Registrar?

IT.com

Maverick

I know there are many but as far as .in domains go, their pricing vary just too much with different registrars. .co.in come cheap but .in are costly. which is the best registrar to go for .in domains ?

Whiz.in has pretty good prices. Their service is reasonable.

Whiz.in is a ResellerClub.com (Directi) reseller. If you've got a lot of names, it makes sense to set up your own reseller account directly with ResellerClub.

I think name.com LLC also offers .in for around same cost, bit I think name.com is a more reputed place than whiz,in ?

Name.com is good too. I've never needed support from them, so I can't really comment on that (although that may be a good sign :)

Looks like their .co.in are expensive - $13.99 versus $7.99 at Whiz.

.In is cheaper than Whiz - $13.99 versus $14.29.

Yea rightly said, I have used Name.com and I too haven't had an issue :D
.co.in are a bit costly as you pointed out, don't know why is that so. .co.in always are cheaper than .in with most registrars.

Among these two, i think whiz.in is better option. I have used both of them and found that the prices of whiz.in is comparatively reasonable.

I cannot comment about Name.com but i have heard some very good reviews about whiz.in and it is probably the best domain registrar to get .in domains.

I don't know about how do name.com renew the domains. If it is at the same cost as registration its well and good, else I Might think on shifting them to whiz.in

They sure don't make it easy to find their prices. I couldn't see them anywhere on their website - that's not good!

However, usually most registrars charge the same rate for renewals as for registrations. Worth sending them an email though, to confirm.

As far as .coms are concerned name.com renew them at almost the same price. Thats what I have got since last 2 years for the single .com I host there. I am not sure about the .in as it is a pricey domain. NameCheap sells it at 21USD I suppose and name.com at around 13USD. So it would be better to drop them a mail just to confirm that as Jeff said.

I will suggest "whiz.in" because i hear some of the good comment about their services which is fast , cheap and their webpage layout is very easy to be understand for the buyer.

Does anybody offer volume discounts for renewals of .in, .co.in, .com etc? (They can be different registrars/ resellers for each TLD/ ccTLD, but I would like the info please.)

I got a discount when I wanted to register 1000 domains straight from Resellerclub..they all belonged to my friend so I kinda din make any money out of it..but I am sure that if your volumes are high..you can approach them..

@msdomains - if you let us know the volume, I could setup something that is right for you @ pubdomains.
PM me the details if you would like please.

Thanks
G

Hi pubdomains.in,

I will have more than 1000 domains for renewal between Mar-June 2010. What renewal rates will you offer? Would that also cover the transfer charges from the current host?

It would be hard to predict the buy rates for Mar / June 2010, however I would ping you in Feb with the best offer possible :) setting up a reminder for self (or if anything better comes along before that) Transfer cost would be covered in renewals.

Thx
G

I think the prices of www.DomainHouse.in are very cheap and with that they are offering superb 1 GB Webspace+1MySQL Database+Unlimited Bandwidth FREE with every domain.
What more one can expect?

I know that Resellerclub (Directi) is based in India and I have been with them for 3 years now.. It has been an amazing experience as fas as pricing and support is concerned. So if you are looking for an Indian Domain Registrar, Resellerclub is the way to go - Its in your own backyard ! :D

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom