Best free email providers?

IT.com

Mallard

If you have a domain with a small site and don't want to go to the trouble of setting up a mailserver for it, who would you use to provide an email address? I used to use gmail, but I've seen people say that a gmail address puts them off a site, so what alternatives are there?

I concur with JackD about Hotmail emails. In a forum I run, the account activation problems we get are mostly from Hotmail users. I would also choose Gmail to start with. Compared to Yahoo Mail or Hotmail, Gmail supports more group-related activities and options, which may be useful for business settings. What was your experience using Gmail?

The top performers in our review are Gmail, the Gold Award winner; Outlook, the Silver Award winner; and Yahoo Mail, the Bronze Award winner. Here's more on choosing a free email service to meet your needs, along with detail on how we arrived at our ranking of nine services.

Email is a staple of our daily lives. It's one of the main things we use the internet for. Having a free email account at your disposal allows you to instantly communicate with friends, relatives and business associates. Nowadays, even if you tend not to correspond with others through email, you often still need a personal email address in order to log in to other services, such as online stores, banks, and social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

I personally use two services - openmailbox and gmx. Openmailbox is very good for short term type of mailbox. And GMX seems to be a good option for those who want long term mail services. Both of these services are free of charge. And you can use them for any legal work or for disposable purpose.

I also use Gmail and it's really hard to talk of an alternative. Mail.com is another one that I've heard people talk about. Is gmx location-specific? I tried opening an email address once and had little success.

While talking about email service providers online, the popular ones that come to our minds are Yahoomail, Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, etc. I have at least an email account with each of them, but from my own experience, Gmail service offers over 15000 MB disk space and a gigantic digital drive where you can save your work, projects or any other confidential data that you may wish to store.

Gmail drive happens to be the most spacious free data storage device that you can come across online. Personally, I am a book author and publisher and I use the Gmail service to store my files rather than using the computer. Storing such data on the hard drive of the computer is not safe. It can easily be hijacked by those pirates. Gmail drive is the safest data storage and does not give any chance to pirates.

Last edited:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom