Best free autoresponder

IT.com

Britney

For those of you who are into email marketing and building lists, what is the best free autoresponder on the market these days? I've been hearing a lot of conflicting advice and I would really love to know what the truth is.

If you use wordpress, the mailpoet plugin goes up to 2,000 subscribers free and has an autoresponder function for when people sign up to your list or your site. If you have more, the pro version is still pretty cheap compared to Aweber or Sendgrid.

Thank you for your reply, Mallard. I wasn't aware that a plugin was even an option. I will definitely try it out. Quick question though, won't this slow down my site in some way? I've already got issues with my site speed and I wouldn't want it to get more issues.

As for getting a free autoresponder, I don't really think any free autoresponder can be satisfactorily functional in terms of its use. When you compare the free service to that of the premium, you will see clearly that it pays better going for the premium autoresponder, since you know you are going to gain it all in return.

I've used Mailpoet and never had a site speed isue with it, unlikely things like Contact Form 7.

If you want an offsite version, Mailchip just announced they were rolling out their premium auto-responder and scheduler services to their free starter accounts, so you don't have to pay for those functions. I don't know if you are using them, but that's definitely something that might be useful.

I don't think there are any good autoresponder out there for free. Mailchimp's automation flow costs monthly plan. And you can't use it on free plan anymore. Same with aweber. So you have to pay for the stuff now. You can make use of the autoresponder services in such case that can work.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom