Best Affiliate Marketing Sites

IT.com

Shravan Shah

Can you help me out with which are the best Affiliate Marketing sites in India? I was thinking of enrolling for an Affiliate Program.

as publishertyroo.comIs largest..Manzinetworks.com They friendly evan if you are having incentive traffic..Mobpartner.comIf mobile traffic.. :pAll the best..As advertiser i suggest you to go with tyroo..But your budget should be very high..In million INR...

You think? I did a bit of research and found out that GoDaddy and BigRock have rather interesting schemes for Affiliates. What do you think about that?

vCommision seems to be the leading affiliate network for India. There are few others out there too. Like Tyroo and few others. Lot of indian brands and merchants have their own dashboard for affiliates. Say like Amazon India and Flipkart. Those can be worth promoting the content. You can make some good money from this if you have the traffic.

Amazon.in are good with a lot of products. I make some money through that. Doesn't GoDaddy only allow you to sell GoDaddy's services through their scheme? That's a bit limited for a large site.

Like Roshni, my go to would be Amazon.in, but there are many other good affiliate marketing sites out there for in. This is a good article to look at.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom