Becoming a registrar

IT.com

petrelli

Hi,

I was just wondering where somebody could help me with a little issue I have.

Where do I become a .in registrar and how much it costs?

Thanks

I have been wondering the same thing for a while as I am a .com, .net, .co.uk, .biz and a number of europen domain registrars.

Could you just convert Rs50,000 into US$'s please?

Thanks

you also need to have a system from where you can connect to the registry's API...and that it seems is the biggest issue when it comes to becoming a registrar..

Yes, I was reading through the technical requirements. I'm no programmer, but it looks to me like you'd be looking at $10K to $20K in programming to set things up.

ya..logicboxes is the best option if you do not have your own system..they also do a feasibility check and suggest if accreditation is a suitable option for you or not..

Logicboxes looks like a great company - thanks for pointing it out!

However, it looks like they only do this for ICANN accreditation? I can't see anything about Registry.in accreditation on their site. However, Logicboxes is based in India and has Indian registrars, so I presume they know their stuff.

Can you tell me how much will it cost for the logic box services? Will it be too high? And if it is like the 10k to 20k $ then it will be very expensive when you convert it in indian rupees guys.

there is a contact us form on the website..why dont you go ahead and try it out..then maybe you can share the cost details with us too..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom