Be Careful What You Drink...

IT.com

Ceres

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pepsi in India compensation order

An Indian court has ordered Pepsi to pay compensation to a man who allegedly suffered health problems after he drank cola which contained some unexpected substances:

On inspecting the bottle from which he had drunk, Mr Sharma said that he found dirt and other contaminants inside it. He was also "shocked" to find a condom inside the other Pepsi bottle, which was still unopened.

I remember a while back reading about a woman who found a human tooth in a can of beans. :eek:

Coincidentally, yesterday I found a big piece of brown cardboard inside my cereal bag...

I suppose the title to this post should be: Be Careful What You Drink and Eat!

It is really disgusting and painful to see such things happening in this fast developing country. What happens to the norms which are laid to keep a quality check at such big companies? Serious issues like this should not be ignored at any cost.

We should also not forget that there are many fake claims out there. I remember a few years ago that some guy claimed that he found a finger in his taco. Later it was discovered that he took the finger of a corpse or something so that he could try to sue Taco Bells.

A condom inside an unopened pepsi bottle? How disgusting! I always do my best to be selective in what I eat and drink. I cannot avoid risk altogether, but I can at least avoid the obvious sources of trouble. Let's be careful with what we drink and eat because food-borne illnesses could be a serious threat to our health.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom