Batch of domains

IT.com

ryanmlanane

I know where I value them. For the most part 9/10 of them are long term holds for me. I am just curious whether others see the same value I do in the domains below, no need to appraise them all if you don't want. Just the general ones that catch your attention. The tablet pc market is really where I believe my strongest payout will be in 5-10 years, ESPECIALLY in India

Auctioning.In

HostingProvider.Co.In

OnlinePhone.In
OnlinePhone.Co.In
PhoneCall.Co.In

VoipProvider.In
VoipProvider.Co.In

AsiaTravel.In
TravelAsia.Co.In

DoctorsOffice.In

ProtectData.In

PCTablet.In

Buy3D.In
Buy3DTV.In
3DSale.In
3DPrice.In
ThreeDimensional.In

LaptopPC.In

ITablet.In

TabletPen.In
TabletPens.In
TabletPen.Co.In
TabletPens.Co.In

TabletInternet.In
TabletInternet.Co.In

InternetTablet.In
InternetTablets.In
InternetTablets.In
InternetTablets.Co.In

BuyNetbook.In
BuyNetbooks.In

OnlineVirusCheck.In

RealEstateAgents.Org.In (Perfect Use for a .org.in extension with plural form)

ReserveRailwayTicket.In
RailwayTicketBooking.In
RailwayTicketBookings.In
CheapTicketReservation.In
CheapTicketReservations.In
ITIX.IN

Married.Org.In
Engaged.Org.In

IQuote.Co.In
IQuotes.Co.In
Insquote.In
InsQuote.Co.In
Insquotes.In
Insquotes.Co.In

MyMail.Asia

IndiaWeddings.In
IndiaWeddings.Co.In

IDebate.In

MID GRADE

PurchaseDomains.In
PurchaseDomainNames.In
PurchaseDomainNames.Co.In
NewReleaseDVD.In
AdultTube.In

If you can wait for 5-10 years then all the names are going to give good returns but I personally liked the following with high potential :

HostingProvider.Co.In
VoipProvider.In
AsiaTravel.In
LaptopPC.In
OnlineVirusCheck.In
IndiaWeddings.In
PurchaseDomains.In
PurchaseDomainNames.In

Thanks, also have buyin.in buyindomain.in (or buyindomains maybe both lol)

Also have buyindomain.com - which I will be launching as a registrar soon :)

The domain ones I plan on using to develop a registrar, interested in the profit potential - seems like you need mass RENEWALS not so much mass registrations to profit.

trust me, every technology keyword you buy has a short span of life.. technology is ever changing with time.. specially products .. lcd/led/tablet/plasma/hdtv etc....

try to dispose the domains when it is increasing it's share in the market.. that is when they have their value...

hope it helps..

Based on your offer for my Single word .in Domain, its going to be tough for me to value these in USD, unless we start talking PESOS :)

All kidding aside, I like the name auctioning.in (little awkward to spell) but definitely see potential in it - what are your plans for that domain?

In regards to technology products - maybe more generic terms instead of specialty terms something like Sellmy.in - Buy and Sell .in Domain Names - Details for domain name: cameras.in (let me know if interested)

Based on your offer for my Single word .in Domain, its going to be tough for me to value these in USD, unless we start talking PESOS :)

All kidding aside, I like the name auctioning.in (little awkward to spell) but definitely see potential in it - what are your plans for that domain?

In regards to technology products - maybe more generic terms instead of specialty terms something like Sellmy.in - Buy and Sell .in Domain Names - Details for domain name: cameras.in (let me know if interested)

Well, I agree but in those fields those are pretty much the equivalent of camera.in (tablet domains)

Do a google keyword search on the tablet sector and you will see what I mean. tablet.in would be ideal, but pb tablet or tablet pc is the next closest in exact and broad search volume - and not that far behind at all :)

As far as auctioning, not sure. Tried using it for a domain auctioning but it didn't pick up any steam ... and Ebay doesn't allow India - so I am in hold and wait for a development company to pick it up mode. It has good end user value, although not as good as auction.in obviously.

Geo Based Auction site would be cool to avoid shipping fees. Examples ...

auctioning.in/peoria-illinois
auctioning.in/santafe-newmexico

Could be a huge possibility though :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom