Available LLL.ins

IT.com
Yes, situation is improving! I'm currently refusing 2 offers on 2 different LLL.in (both are triple premium, non-pronounceable), for $800 and $1000.

Wow. Like i said, saying "no" is soooo $$$!!

What minimum price do you want from those end users? $1500?(I like this price as a minimum for triple premium LLLs to end users)

Good luck and thanks for sticking to your guns. A domain is literally what anyone is willing to pay AND sell a name for.

Wow. Like i said, saying "no" is soooo $$$!!

What minimum price do you want from those end users? $1500?(I like this price as a minimum for triple premium LLLs to end users)

Good luck and thanks for sticking to your guns. A domain is literally what anyone is willing to pay AND sell a name for.

Yes, IMHO $1500 is currently a strict minimum for end user. This minimum can vary depending of the end user (Is it an individual ? A small/big company ? etc...).
I know you have the same strategy: a non-negotiable minimum amount ;) !

Yes, IMHO $1500 is currently a strict minimum for end user. This minimum can vary depending of the end user (Is it an individual ? A small/big company ? etc...).
I know you have the same strategy: a non-negotiable minimum amount ;) !
I'll be honest, I think I have problems strategizing with end users.i have difficulties profiling some end users.we might need a thread to discuss strategies for negotiating with end users. How do we know which end user can pay $300 vs $5000?. My main strategy is to stay away from underselling.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom